If you own an airplane, you need to register it under the FAA. The FAA sets and controls everything about aircrafts and its registration. There is a rulebook to follow for registering an aircraft. After applying for registration, the FAA will ask you for several documents and you have to endure several verifications. If you match the eligibility criteria, you will be allowed to fly your airplane. In short, there are a lot of procedures you need to go through. However, you don’t need to take the hassles of these lengthy procedures, you can opt for the services of an aircraft trust companies. They will perform the job on your behalf. Here are the benefits of hiring an aircraft trust company;
- If you are not a citizen of the U.S., don’t worry the trusts are there to help you out. Generally, no aircraft is allowed in the U.S. if the owner does not have citizenship, but with the trust, you will be eligible to own an aircraft and fly it in the U.S.
- For a non-U.S. citizen, it is difficult to fly an airplane within the country and outside it as well. Like the FAA, many airplane registration organizations of other countries set exhaustive rules and regulations to burden the plane owners. In this case, you can register your airplane with the FAA and then operate it in other countries as well.
- Public-traded corporations like many U.S. commercial aircraft companies face difficulties to control their ownership structures. The rule of owning 75 percent voting interest controlled by a U.S. citizen may not be possible for them to guarantee. In this case, aircraft trust companies can assist with this.
- If you lease an airplane in the U.S., being a foreign national, you may face difficulties in operating the airplane in the U.S. if it is not registered under the FAA. The registration may also be complicated by being a foreign national. Hand over the responsibility to the aircraft trust companies and you will be sorted.
- According to the rules of the FAA, no airplane can leave the U.S. without going through maintenance. It is hard for new owners to register it by their name and leave without maintenance. The trusts are there to handle such situations.
Hope these points will help you in removing all your doubts about airplane registration through the U.S. Aviation Trust. It is one of the most reputable firms to rely on for their services associated with the aircraft registration.